Early Years Teacher
A beautiful religious ethos school in BD4 on the board for Kirklees and Calderdale are recruiting for their permanent Early Teachers Vacancy for September.
The position is to commence on the 5th September on a permanent basis and will cover both their Nursery and Reception classes which co-join on an afternoon. The school is graded Good with Outstanding features and has a calm positive atmosphere that all staff and pupils emanate. Their creative curriculum has a strong basis in theatrical and musical understanding to engage their pupils needs.
The ideal person will have -
* QTS or a PGCE, with strong curriculum based teaching experience in Primary Schools
* Evidence of good classroom control sand behaviour Management
* A track record of good teaching ability and planning/preparing lessons
* Commitment to develop the personality, talents and abilities of all students
* A confident and positive approach to working with children
* A collegial attitude, committed to raising standards and achievement
* Have a strong and creative teaching style
* Keen to learn and develop professionally
* Have a passion for education
The benefits of working with Protocol education are:
+ Commitment to quality and safeguarding Short and long-term vacancies to suit your needs
+ An extensive CPD training programme
+ Dedicated and education specialist consultants
+ A Bonus scheme for referring friends and colleagues.
If you would like to apply for this role please contact Sophie on 0113 233 70 20 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.