Teachers Needed for Greenwich Primary Schools
Protocol Education is the biggest education specialist recruitment agency in the whole of the UK. This is down to the fact that we have fantastic relationships with our schools and provide our candidates with a personable and professional service. We are currently recruiting teachers with Early Years teaching experience for full time teaching roles in Greenwich.
Why work for Protocol Education?
1) Protocol Education is the leading Educational Recruiter in London and holder of the 2013 ‘Recruiter Award for Excellence’
2) Protocol Education pays to very competitive rates for both daily and long term work.
3) Protocol Education regularly holds quarterly candidate events such as the renowned ‘River Thames Boat Party’, Candidate Drinks nights, Travel Evenings, Walking Tours, plus regular giveaways and competitions.
4) Protocol Education can guarantee you 5 days a week LOCAL work, so you won’t be travelling half way across London every day.
5) Protocol Education is that confident we can guarantee you 5 days a week work that if we don’t we will compensate you the money you would have lost.
6) Protocol Education will assign you your own ‘local borough’ consultant. This consultant will ensure you are provided a personable, honest and transparent service, each of whom will be able to provide local borough/school knowledge for each for your assignments. Their search will be tailor made to your requirements.
Protocol Education holds their standards in very high regard and here are some of the requirements we expect from our candidates.
• Protocol Education are looking for enthusiastic and hard working individuals that have the drive to succeed throughout their time working with Protocol.
• Safeguarding is paramount to Protocol and all candidates must go through our Police Check (DBS) before they are able to work for Protocol.
• All candidates must be dedicated to providing all schools and pupils with a high standard service within their teaching and general interaction with colleagues, pupils and parents.
If you feel that you will be able to meet our expectations and would like to work for "Best Temporary Agency Award 2013” Recruiter Awards for Excellence. Then please respond to this advert with your CV attached and also visit our website to register.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.