An excellent opportunity has arisen for a SEN Teaching Assistant to start in September working 1:1 with students with ASD in the Early Years Foundation Stage of the primary school in Hackney. We are looking for a confident Special Educational Needs practitioner who is willing to go the extra mile for their students. The school is looking for someone with a clear passion for working with SEN Students.
In return, some of the benefits of working at this school:
- Opportunity to work within a welcoming, passionate and professional team
- Join a vibrant EYFS team who love their work
- Develop your Special Educational Needs knowledge especially with autism
- Excel within a supportive team with great career opportunities
- Warm and welcoming Senior Leadership Team that values your development
What are the school looking for?
- Strong team-player also able to work on own initiative
- Good knowledge of special needs, especially autism
- Previous experience as a SEN Teaching Assistant in a primary school
- Able to set appropriate barriers and manage behaviour
- Always looking to learn and constantly improve
- All SEN Teaching Assistants within the school have enjoyed in their roles and developed their skills and knowledge through good support and regular CPD.
Interviews and trial days are taking place ASAP.
For the right candidate, these positions could lead to full-time employment within the school.