Early Years Specialist Placement - Nursery Officer -SEND
We are currently assisting a primary school in the Loughborough area to recruit a dedicated nursery officer, for their SEND unit.
You will be a talented TA with a level 3 qualification in childcare, experience in an EYFS/nursery setting and have a passion for SEND.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be able to communicate clearly and patiently offering support to children who struggle with English as an additional language.
• Be confident in building rapport with pupils, parents and staff.
• Ensure pupils learning journals are filled out properly and are up to date.
• Be able to carry out 1:1 activities as well as providing general classroom support.
• Assist the teacher with class preparation.
• Show support in all tasks even administration such as handing out / collecting papers, photocopying, light marking and display work.
• Uphold the rules of the school and the classroom as well as practising safeguarding as per the school behavioural policy.
We know how important it is to work with an agency you can rely upon to provide the best quality service possible. A wealth of knowledge within the Education Sector, years of recruitment experience and a genuine passion for our industry makes Protocol a leader within the UK. We take the time to get to know you, and to understand your skills and experience in depth to ensure we find the best placement match as well as providing ongoing support throughout your career ventures. Our Leicester Primary team are exceptionally busy at the moment and so if you know any other Primary teachers/HLTA's/ Experienced TA's looking for work we will be very happy to help them. ( Recommend a friend and earn a 250.00 bonus!)
In Return we can offer:
* Excellent rates of pay to scale.
* A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible
* Free CPD
For more information on this role or other exciting opportunities please contact Rachael Watchorn on 0116 2162 122 or on email@example.com
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.