Primary Early Years ASD TA
Protocol Education are currently working with a large Primary school based in Bethnal Green, Tower Hamlets who are keen to appoint a full-time Teaching Assistant to work with children with ASD within their Early Years department.
The school is looking for a caring, enthusiastic, and energetic person with a can-do attitude who can fit in well to their close-knit Early Years team. Any successful applicant can expect a positive working environment where every member of the team is valued.
Due to the nature of this role, the school need a reliable, energetic, and passionate Special Needs TA who is keen to make a real impact to the lives of their students with ASD.
This school in Bethnal green is looking for a real team player who wants to progress in their career in education.
The successful applicant will work in conjunction with the SENDCO and classroom teacher to follow EHCP plans closely and track the progress of their student.
Due to the nature of this role, prior experience working with children with SEN or ASD is essential.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Have a calm and consistent approach
- Be able to commute to Tower Hamlets
- Have a supporting and encouraging manner with young children and an ability to inspire trust and to motivate the child in their care to integrate and learn through play
- Have the ability to be flexible and to work as part of a team
- Be required to work closely with Class Teachers and staff, Parents, Special Needs Leader and Outside Agencies
- Be able to use their initiative in meeting the needs of the child and in adapting and/or developing activities and games that support the development of the child’s independent communication and learning skills
The school can offer:
- A positive, supportive, and welcoming ethos that will allow you to develop professionally
- A fully inclusive ethos for all who learn and work in our community
- A commitment to doing the very best for all children in our school
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD) including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
If you are looking for a rewarding challenge and have the suitable qualifications and personal qualities, we would encourage you to Apply Now.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.