This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant Day Nursery. They offer integrated childcare and education for children from 3 months to 5 years and aim to provide the children with a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care in the Day Nursery.
This is a permanent post is for 36 hours per week throughout the year. The Day Nursery staff work shift patterns between 7.30 am and 6.15 pm. This will comprise of two 9 hour shifts and three shorter days of 6 hours on a rota pattern Monday – Friday. Continuing professional development is very much encouraged and supported.
The Day Nursery is purpose built, bright and very well resourced. There is access to outside play areas equipped to the highest standard, a small farm, dedicated off site Nature World, Music room, Library and even an indoor and outdoor beach!
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Reference information for the last five years
• UK eligibility to work, an enhanced DBS on the update service or willingness to have one undertaken at the cost of £44
• The ability to be flexible and adaptable on a daily basis
In return, here at Protocol Education we offer:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences.
• £250 bonus ‘refer a teacher’ payment scheme.
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools across the South Gloucestershire and Bristol areas.
• CV and interview advice and support.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We provide schools with the teaching, support and SEN staff they need to be successful, while helping teachers, teaching assistants and nursery staff find rewarding work that furthers their careers.
If you are interested in applying please register with us online www.protocol-education.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0117 945 3960 to discuss our available opportunities.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.