Early Years Practitioner – Camden
Position: Early Years Practitioner
Location: Inner London Borough of Camden
Transport: Excellent transport links via public transport
Start date: January 2017 start – Full Time
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience.
Would you like to work in an Outstanding Camden Primary school from January?
Located within the Central London Borough of Camden, my client school is an ‘Outstanding’graded independent Primary school, who is looking to recruit an enthusiastic, passionate, and vibrant Early Years Practitioner to join their wonderful and dedicated team in January!
The school teaches children from two years old in a stimulating, creative and nurturing learning environment. The School has an excellent reputation for success at 4+ and 7+ assessments.
The School is looking for:
• Have a minimum level 3 qualification
• Have excellent written and verbal English
• Be familiar with planning within the EYFS curriculum
• Have previous experience that demonstrates your abilities to teach early phonics and numeracy
The School can offer:
• Quality professional development for career progression.
• A committed and able team of staff
• An ethos of care and support
• Pension scheme
• The experience of teaching in a leading pre-prep school.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity -
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that we are looking for, please send your updated CV and covering letter today to LDannahy@protocol-education.com or call me on 020 3219 7715
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.