Early Years Practitioner
A flourishing nursery in South Gloucestershire is seeking full-time and part-time nursery assistants to support them to provide outstanding care to children from 3 months old to 5 years of age. Their mission is to provide exceptional early years care in a safe, nurturing and fulfilling environment whilst inspiring children to unlock their full potential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly team in our busy and thriving, but homely, nursery. Our team is experienced and this will be an excellent role for someone to work in who may not have extensive experience with children. You will work with the children as part of a team setting up an engaging environment; responding to the children’s needs; working with families as a Key Person and observing, assessing and supporting each child’s development “in the moment”.
You will need:
- Level 2/3 qualification specific to early years
- The ability to engage with colleagues and parents
- Good communication skills
- The ability to engage and interact positively with children
- To be able to use own initiative as necessary
- To be reliable, responsible, trustworthy, and motivated
At Protocol Education we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free continuing professional development training (CPD)
- Ongoing, honest, and friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain 21 years of educational experiences
- £250 bonus refer a friend
- The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools
- CV and interview advice and support
Please apply or get in contact with the Protocol Bristol office if you have any further questions.
Closing date 16th May
Start date 19th June
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.