Protocol Education are currently recruiting an experienced Nursery Nurse to work across a range of Early Years settings in the Leeds area.
This would involve covering short- and long-term roles as well as potential permanent opportunities for the right candidates that match our nursery and school settings.
- Provide care and support for children within EYFS, you will support pupils in many ways including through social, emotional, educational, nurturing and guidance.
- Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy, child-friendly environment, as well as supervise activities for children in both indoor and outdoor areas.
- You will help promote each individual child's development through planning, observations and record keeping that inform parents and carers about their child's progress.
- Recent school or nursery-based experience in EYFS.
- Relevant childcare qualifications.
How to Apply:
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience required for this position, then please respond the advert via the Website. Alternatively, please call Joe on 0113 233 7020.
All our candidates are required to have an Enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) registered on the update service as well as two satisfactory references.