Job type: EYFS TA, daily supply
Closing date: 5th August 2022
Protocol Education are working with a number of schools across Enfield, and the surrounding areas supplying qualified and unqualified teaching assistants for daily supply and short-term bookings. We are in search for candidates specifically trained or passionate about early years, with a good background knowledge of the curriculum and importance of play.
We work with both state and private/independent schools and have great relationships with our clients. We are currently seeking teaching assistants who have had some experience working with children, based in North London, who can work on a supply basis to begin ASAP.
As a teaching assistant, you will have control of your diary working on the days that you wish to work; you will be working from 8.30am - 4pm. To be considered for our teaching positions you will:
- To promote high standards, progression, continuity and quality of learning.
- To observe children as individuals and in groups and monitor behaviour progress and possible developmental needs, utilising specialist knowledge and experience.
- To adhere to the school’s policies with special reference to the learning support, safeguarding and child protection, equal opportunities policies, and to help promote inclusion in the school
- To set targets for key children.
- To act as a key carer to a group of children, settling in children and working closely with families.
- To be responsible for the planning, setting up and clearing away of activities in the EYFS setting as a whole.
Protocol Education will offer you:
- A competitive pay rate
- Weekly pay paid through PAYE
- Support and assistance from professional and experienced consultants
Please note, that if you have been abroad for more than 6 months in the past 5 years, you will require an overseas police check.
If you feel this role is well suited to you, please submit your CV and we will be in touch ASAP. Alternatively, please contact Anisha on 0208 371 7900 or email email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.