The importance of outside play in early years can be underestimated we here at Protocol Education want to promote and help Early Years settings to have a focus on this learning and development.
With a global pandemic and life on hold and most children being off school they are really going to need the support when going back, not only with their academic development but also with their social skills, we here want to be able to support all clients in doing this by employing people like you!
The benefits of learning outside the classroom are limitless. Being outside allows children to express themselves freely unlike an indoor classroom. The sense of freedom playing outdoors brings is fantastic for a child's development, both physically and mentally.
Here are some key areas of how Outdoor Learning can help support a child
- Encourages an Active Lifestyle
- Appreciation of Nature and the Environment
- Develops Social Skills
- Encourages Independence
- Understanding Risk
Do you have a passion for outdoor learning in the Early Years? Do you enjoy making mud pies? Searching for bugs? Or building dens? Then why not get yourself registered with Protocol Education and this could be part of your everyday!
What will you be doing?
Not only supporting children in the outdoor environment but;
• Helping to oversee, maintain and organise a clean, tidy child-friendly environment
• Teaching general life skills including basic manners and hygiene
• Taking part in activities indoor and outdoor and ensuring all children are involved
• Helping children with meals, snacks and drinks
• Logging any problems/accidents with as much detail as possible to ensure the correct procedure is carried out
And of course
What's in it for you?
• Being paid on a weekly basis (if worked that week)
• Ongoing support throughout your placement and beyond
• Consultants who are an expert in your area that will find you local work
• Online candidate lounge where you can manage your timesheets and availability
• Opportunities for professional development
• Recommend a friend incentive scheme
• Able to work in a variety of nurseries and gain a wider range of experience
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply now to avoid missing out!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00.