I am working with an ‘OUTSTANDING’ school in the Hounslow area. They are looking for enthusiastic Early Years/KS1 and 2 Teachers to join their team in January 2017.
The pupils make exceptional progress in reading, writing and mathematics. They attain above average standards at the end of the Year 6.
If you have experience working with the age groups above and hold a QTS then get in touch now! This could be the perfect role for you!
• You must have experience working in a school setting with Early Years/KS1 & 2
• You must be a good communicator and has good interpersonal skills
• You must take pride in their achievements and who can inspire learning
• You are able to use your initiative to secure positive outcomes for all pupils
• You must be able to plan and deliver lessons
If you are a dedicated Teacher who loves to improve pupil’s development, great team leader, able to ensure your teaching style is vibrant and related to the learning styles of all pupils then please get in touch now!
Protocol Education is one of the UK’s leading providers of staffing and supply for schools. We have a team of experienced consultants who want to find you that perfect position in schools or nurseries!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.