I am working with an ‘OUTSTANDING’ school in the Hounslow area. They are looking for enthusiastic Early Years/KS1 and 2 Teachers to join their team in September 2016.
The pupils make exceptional progress in reading, writing and mathematics. They attain above average standards at the end of the Year 6.
If you have experience working with the age groups above and hold a QTS then get in touch now! This could be the perfect role for you!
• You must have experience working in a school setting with Early Years/KS1 & 2
• You must be a good communicator and has good interpersonal skills
• You must take pride in their achievements and who can inspire learning
• You are able to use your initiative to secure positive outcomes for all pupils
• You must be able to plan and deliver lessons
If you are a dedicated Teacher who loves to improve pupil’s development, great team leader, able to ensure your teaching style is vibrant and related to the learning styles of all pupils then please get in touch now!
Protocol Education is one of the UK’s leading providers of staffing and supply for schools. We have a team of experienced consultants who want to find you that perfect position in schools or nurseries!