EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE TEACHER
Full time/Temporary Role
Pay Range: Competitive Daily Rate (Depending on experience)
Required to start in May.
Are you an excellent and experienced EYFS practitioner with an outstanding knowledge of the Early Years Curriculum? I am urgently recruiting for an Early Years teacher to work in a 3 Form entry 'Good' Primary School in Leyton. The early years consists of a Nursery and three Reception classes on a separate site about half a mile away. Children attend the Nursery part time and the Reception classes full time. Leadership in the School is Outstanding.
We are looking for teachers who:
- Have the vision to create an outstanding Foundation Stage setting
- Is highly motivated and innovative
- Is a team player with high quality teaching skills
- Is a pro-active senior team member committed to raising standards and achievement strategically across the whole school
- Has a deep understanding of how children learn through child initiated and adult-led activities
- Fast and efficient registration
- Work when and where you want it
- Daily, long-term or permanent work
- Opportunities in SEN and tuition
- Great rates of pay
Please apply online or contact the office ASAP.
Protocol Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We are committed to the promotion of diversity and equal opportunity, as an employer and in the delivery of our services.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.