A highly regarded one-form-entry Primary School in Hillingdon is looking for an experienced Early Years Teacher to join their dynamic educators for the new academic year.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a progressive school, with a forward-thinking Senior Management Team who put the needs of staff and students at the forefront of everything they do. The School has recently been graded 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
Professional development is a key aspect of the school staff charter and phase leaders take an active role in this.
This school can offer you:
• Enthusiastic children who have an excellent attitude to learning
• The opportunity to make your mark on and develop the Early Years team
• An exciting environment in which to develop your skills
• A strong and dedicated Leadership and staff team
The successful applicant will have:
• Extensive knowledge of excellent Early Years practice and the Early Years Curriculum
• Excellent interpersonal skills and organisation
• The motivation to create an outstanding provision for all pupils in Early Years
Please apply below with your most up to date CV.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.