Early Years Class Teacher and EYFS Lead
Paid to Scale as Long Term Position
Start date: ASAP
Looking for a new opportunity to develop your Early Years career?
We are looking for an Educator to go into a lovely and friendly primary school in Chelmsford, who are in need of an Early Years Practitioner to join their dedicated team.
This is a varied role that requires creativity, dedication and a passion working with children. You will help aid in delivering lessons and ensuring everyone feels happy and safe in their classroom environment.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver outstanding teaching to children in Early Years.
- Committed to creating good relationships with the children, parents and staff,
- Participate in the school’s performance management process.
- Keep planning up to date and regularly reviewed.
- Write termly and end of year reports.
- Effective behavioural management skills.
What can we offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay through PAYE.
- Flexible work life balance to fit your lifestyle.
- Professional and ongoing support from the team of consultants here at Protocol.
- Aiding in opportunities to help career progression and helping in supply work resulting in a long-term role.
You will need:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) with a PGCE or equivalent teaching qualification.
- Hold a valid DBS (or be willing to undertake one)
- A passion for teaching and education.
- Bring a creative approach to teaching in the classroom.
- Great behavioural management and communication skills.
- The ability to successfully deliver lessons.
- An encouraging and enthusiastic attitude in the classroom to keep children engaged.
If this sounds right for you…hit apply!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.