Early Years LSA
A happy and communicative school in BS4 are looking to take on Early Years LSA’s. The school is a fun place to be and there is always something happening to enhance an already exciting curriculum. They pride themselves on how respectful and kind their children are. Your role would be to help within the class, run 1:1 and small group interventions.
Role- Early years LSA
Flexible working hours, full-time and part-time hours available.
Desirable LSA Skills:
- Strong leadership skills and confident in reporting back to the class teacher, parents, and
outside agencies if necessary.
- Having the initiative to meet the child’s needs.
- Being adaptable and work as part of a team within the school and with the class teacher.
- Having experience working with SEN children. Not essential.
In addition, Protocol Education can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay
- FREE continued professional development training (CPD)including Team Teach
- Ongoing honest, friendly, and professional support from our dedicated team of experts
- Social gatherings, a great opportunity to meet other candidates.
- £250 referral bonus scheme.
- Social events to meet and get to know fellow educators.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.