Dyslexia Support Specialist required in Swindon
Protocol Education are seeking to recruit a dyslexia support specialist to work on a 1:1 basis with a child in a year 4 class. This child has recently relocated so the school require a practitioner to help introduce the pupil into the new classroom as well as supporting him to increase self-confidence.
Dyslexia support specialists have a range of skills, experience and knowledge to work effectively alongside a child with Dyslexia. The successful candidate would have the ability to discover existing strengths and use them to enable the pupils to succeed. Put in place strategies that support pupils in reading, writing, handwriting and spelling. Suggest and implement the use of specialist resources that will support learning.
Requirements for working with protocol education are:
• Up to date DBS (within the last 12 months). If you do not have one we can carry one out on your behalf.
• 2 references within the last 5 years (one most recent & one from an education setting).
• We also looking for a self-motivated person who is not phased by challenging pupils.
The benefits of working with protocol education are:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Continuing professional development (CPD), our training courses include safe guarding and first aid.
• Bonus ‘refer a friend’ incentive scheme
• Ongoing honest, friendly support from our recruitment specialists who maintain over 25 years of education experience.
In addition to the above positions, we have a number of schools in Swindon with whom we have preferred supply agreements and consequently are incredibly busy with day to day supply work. We are always looking for NQT’s, experienced teachers, support assistants and those who have never worked in education to join our agency, so if you looking for longer term or permanent work then Protocol Education will work on your behalf to provide you with the work you desire. Supply work provides a fantastic opportunity for teachers to increase their experience or working in a variety schools in the local area.
When working with Protocol Education you can rest assured that you are working with a highly reputable agency where you are valued and are always treated with respect. To apply for these positions or if you are interested in supply work in the interim, please call Elly Barnes 0117 9453960 or email firstname.lastname@example.org