Protocol Education are recruiting for individuals with an interest in working as a Dyslexia Support Partner' as we have an exciting role available in one of our North Bristol based Primary schools. The school requires an individual available for an immediate start and someone who might be interested in the role on a long term basis. The successful applicant will be tasked to work on a one-to-one basis with a child. This is a very rewarding role and will suit people who come from education and social care backgrounds.
The North Bristol Primary school is fully committed to the development of the successful applicant and will offer their full support, including training.
In order to apply for this role you must have the following:
• UK eligibility to work
• Strong behaviour management & inter personal skills
•A current DBS on the update service, or the willingness to undertake one at a cost of £44
• The ability to be both dynamic and adaptable
• 2 Professional references dated within the last 6 years
Working with Protocol Education you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Full or part time work to suit you
• Free CPD courses which run throughout the year
• The opportunity of working with a wide choice of schools or a few regulars across the Bristol or South Gloucestershire area
• Long term work (should you wish)
• CV and Interview advice and support
• A friendly and honest service from experienced consultants who listen to your individual needs
If this sounds of interest to you please register on our web page (www.protocoleducation.com) or call us on 0117 945 3960.