We are recruiting for a DT teacher on behalf of a thriving Bristol secondary school
The ideal candidate should be able to teach DT to KS3- KS5 including Rigid Materials, Product Design and Graphics. We are looking for someone who is passionate about their subject, driven to get expected grade results!
You must be a fully qualified teacher, be able to offer 2 references and have a DBS registered on the update service or be willing to complete one.
To be successful for this role you must have:
• QTS and eligibility to work within the UK.
• Extensive subject knowledge.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Sound behaviour management.
• Fulfilling PPA requirements.
Register with Protocol Education to apply for this role and connect with other schools, academies and Alternative Provisions recruiting near you
Protocol Education offers all Teachers and teaching staff:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates registering with Protocol must have undertaken (or be willing to undertake) an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure & Barring Service.
We look forward to your response. Please contact 0117 9453965 / firstname.lastname@example.org