Are you an experienced, inspirational, and outstanding leader with the vision and drive to provide strategic leadership? If you are looking for a new challenge and are passionate, with a desire to empower children to exceed expectations, we would welcome an application from you.
I am currently recruiting for a Drama teacher for an oustanding school in Central London
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with excellent subject knowledge.
We would welcome applicants who have:
- Hold a Teaching Degree
- Hold a Valid QTS
- Hold a Valid DBS or be willing to apply for one through Protocol Education
- Are driven to engage and work with enthusiastic and committed students
- Currently are or have the potential to be an outstanding practitioner in teaching
- Have excellent subject knowledge that extends across all key stage
- Any relevant previous experience
- Good English communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate and implement behaviour management strategies
- Reliable, punctual, and consistent
Why choose Protocol Education?
Protocol education can guarantee one to one support with interview processes. You will be assigned to a personal consultant dedicated to providing you with excellent, market leading pay rates moreover, free access to training programmes!
If you believe you have the assets and relevant experience to conquer this new adventure, apply now!
*Please note - to apply for this role, it is essential you are based in the UK, hold QTS and DBS*
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.