Protocol Education are working in partnership with a secondary school based in Tower Halmlets who are seeking to appoint a Drama Teacher to join them on a full-time basis from Septemeber 2022.
The opportunity has arisen to appoint an excellent classroom practitioner, who has the necessary enthusiasm, skills and motivational attributes to display a passion for Drama, who can teach across the age and ability range of KS3-KS4; an individual committed to the highest expectations of attainment for all and capable of encouraging all students to realise their aspirations.
This is a fantastic opportunity for New Qualified Teachers to progress in their teaching career and an exciting opportunity to join a successful department into a new phase of its development. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and dynamic Teacher of Drama.
The Ravensbourne School is a thriving mixed comprehensive school, which is part of a growing trust, Education for the 21st Century. We invest heavily in both our students and staff so that they can be the best they can be.
The successful candidate will:
• Join a forward-looking, high achieving school
• Contribute to wider improvement of the school and trust
• Be driven and committed to your students
• An excellent practitioner who is willing to challenge and be challenged
What we can offer you:
• Outstanding professional development opportunities
• Ongoing support from colleagues and SLT
• A happy school, we have personalised care; we know our students, we meet their needs, and we ensure they feel safe, valued and inspired to be the best they can be.
• Opportunities to progress, with a growing trust the progression available would suit an ambitious candidate.
• TLR opportunities within the department
To be considered for this role, please apply immediately.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.