Protocol Education are working with a secondary school in Tower Hamlets who are seeking to appoint an individual who has the passion and enthusiasm to engage children through the love of Drama.
If you are looking to make a difference to young persons' lives, and work within a secondary school that invests in your professional development too, then this school could be for you.
The role will commence in September 2022.
As a secondary Drama Teacher you will need to be passionate about teaching your subject to students of ages 11-16, with desirable experience teaching students the GCSE and A Level curriculum.
This role is open to trainee teachers, ECTs and main scale teachers.
The main objective of this institution is one of interest and care, where learning is personalised to the individual needs of each students.
This school, located in Tower Hamlets is a 'good' school with increasingly oversubscribed pupils on roll because of the quality education and pastoral provision offered.
Drama Teacher Requirements:
- Possesses a passion for Drama with strong subject knowledge
- Has knowledge and understanding of the National curriculum in KS3 and KS4
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate, inspire and support colleagues and children
- Excellent pupil behaviour. management techniques.
What the school can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a successful and supportive environment
- Motivated children who are willing to learn
- Well-equipped and resourced classrooms
- Continued professional development
- Onsite parking and good links to public transport
This role is to start in September 2022. Interviews will be commencing ASAP.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.