Doncaster Open Day for Teachers and TA's
Friday 24th Protocol Education will be holding a Open day for all Teachers and Teaching Assistants looking for work in the Doncaster area.
Protocol Education are currently working with a large number of schools across Doncaster, we are looking recruit for various positions including;
• Primary, Secondary and Special needs Teachers
• Teaching assistants for all ages ranges from Early years Foundation stage to Secondary Support
• Special needs Teaching assistant working with PMLD, ASD, EBD, SEMH and MLD children as well as PRU support
• Nursery Nurses and Nursery Assistants
• School Administrators and Caretakers
We have Full time permanent positions, Full time long term positions, Part time positions and flexible day to day work, as well as Guaranteed work contracts that are exclusive to Protocol Education.
Our payroll offers both PAYE and Umbrella options, a online timesheet system, Competitive rates of pay and scaled pay options, regular CPD courses, £250 refer a teacher program and DBS rebate scheme for Teaching Assistants.
For more details or to book an appointment call 0114 252 1970 or e-mail email@example.com