As a Cover Supervisor you will be:
• The supervision of a class in the absence of the teacher
- Working across EYFS, KS1 and KS2
- Managing behaviour in the classroom
• Working with small groups of children or on a 1:1 basis
The successful applicant must have:
• Degree or relevant experience in schools
• Evidence of continuous INSET and commitment to further professional development
• Have experience of working with children.
• Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Availability of 3 full days or more
If you are a suitably qualified, highly motivated and creative then we would welcome your application.
Call Emma on 0114 252 1970.