This school offers a forward-thinking and supportive leadership, an encouraging and enthusiastic staff body and enterprising students. The academy has state of the art facilities, fit for all your teaching needs. Facilities include a brand new gym with new equipment from April 2019 which staff are welcome to use after school hours.
Teachers at this academy feel valued, listened to, mentored, challenged and are given adequate opportunities to develop. The Trust offer exceptional teacher training and high-quality professional development programmes catered to your needs.
To be considered for this Design Technology teaching position in Luton, Bedfordshire you will need to;
- have the ability to offer resistant materials
- possess excellent teaching skills and an ability to lead classes with pace and sufficient challenge
- have the charisma, enthusiasm and personality to motivate students
- understand the school's academic standing and have a sincere commitment to sharing long-term aims.
- show you are an imaginative and forward-thinking classroom practitioner
- have the willingness to form part of a successful and enthusiastic team
- have high expectations of pupils and themselves
- be committed to planning and delivering an exciting interactive curriculum
In return this school offers:
- effective CPD to further develop your practitioner skills
- bright and talented students
- creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school.
- a vibrant, happy and calm environment to work in
- pay to scale MPS/UPS As appropriate