The school has been graded Good' by Ofsted, has high standards across all areas of learning and behaviour. The faculty is supported by a knowledgeable and supportive HOD who has built a collaborative Design Technology department that supports each other, shares resources, successes and share responsibilities.
The below comments from Ofsted, very much demonstrate this is a place where teachers who are passionate about their subject and enjoy teaching to committed students will excel;
Parents, staff and pupils speak highly of the school's work to develop pupils' confidence and promote their well-being. This is supported by the positive comments received, particularly the views expressed in Ofsted's online questionnaire to parents. Parents praise the way the school knows its pupils. One parent wrote, They are not faces among the crowd, but individuals who are listened to.'
Pay & Benefits
- effective CPD to further develop your practitioner skills
- high achieving bright and talented students
- creative and encouraging colleagues who actively promote the vision and aims of the school
- a vibrant, happy and calm environment to work in
- the opportunity to work with enthusiastic, well-behaved and hardworking pupils
- pay to scale MPS/UPS as appropriate
Applications are welcomed from both experienced or newly qualified colleagues. Overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply. If you are interested in applying for this Resistant Materials teaching position in Luton, Bedfordshire please apply online today. All applicants are guaranteed a same day response to their application.