A large secondary school in Doncaster is looking for a DT Teacher (ideally an Engineering or Catering Specialist) to start in September. This opportunity is open to both NQTs and Experienced Teachers.
This is a contract role with the school looking for someone to cover maternity leave for a period of one year. The role may become permanent at this point.
This is a large secondary school that has a large and very well-regarded DT department. It is part of a medium sized academy trust and the
school is rated as being “Good” by OFSED, it is a welcoming and supportive academy, with high expectations that can offer first class opportunities to its pupils. The school has impressive facilities and over the years Protocol-Education have placed many Teachers and support staff into the school. The staff we have placed nave reaffirmed to us that it is a friendly and positive place to work where staff are well looked after.
- Design & Technology Teacher (ideally but not essentially a Engineering or Catering Specialist).
- Teaching DT across KS3,4 & 5
- Working alongside ‘Outstanding’ practitioners throughout the very large DT department
- NQTs welcome to apply
- Outstanding practice in the classroom
- UK QTS
- Supporting the ethos and long-term vision of the school
- Must have a strong academic background throughout – GCSEs & A Levels
- You must be looking to improve and be a hard-working individual
- Strong understanding of DT KS3,4 & 5 curriculum - Being confident is key
To find out more:
“Apply now” or contact Mark on 0114 252 1970
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.