We are seeking to recruit a full time Design and Technology Teacher for one-year on behalf of a secondary school for Maternity Cover.
This is a mainstream secondary school located in Chingford.
The ideal candidate must be able to multi-task, be proactive in planning the curriculum-based lessons and have the ability to complete deadlines.
This post is suitable for ECT and experienced teachers who will be teaching KS 3 to KS 4.
The successful teacher will be surrounded with like-minded practitioners who have a duty to provide support and guidance to each other.
The Design and Technology department in this school has consistently performed at the National average.
- Nationally recognised teaching qualification
- High level skills, knowledge and understanding necessary to teach DT across Key Stages 3-4
- Understanding of current curriculum issues in relation to teaching DT
- Ability to show evidence of the use of technology in teaching and learning
What the school can offer you:
- Support within the Governing body and involvement with the Leadership team
- Continuing professional development opportunities
- Relevant training to maintain subject knowledge and professional competencies
- Good transportation links
If you meet the requirement of this Design and Technology Teacher role and wish to be considered, please apply immediately.
Closing date: Friday 8th July 2022
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.