Deputy Headteacher Required -September 2017
Protocol Education is working with a primary school in Surrey that is looking for a forward thinking, motivational deputy headteacher to assist leading the school into its next exciting phase.
Judged to be Good in 2012, the dedicated team of staff and governors know that in a changing world they must continually improve to ensure they providing a rich and safe environment for children to flourish..
The successful candidate:
• is innovative with a track record of effective leadership;
• has a passion for teaching and learning with high expectations of staff and pupils;
• will inspire, challenge and support the pupils, staff, parents and wider community;
• has excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills;
• is committed to working with locality schools to bring about sustainable improvement
• Inspire staff, pupils, parents and partners through leading by example.
• Support colleagues to ensure that teaching and learning strategies continually develop to get the very best out of every pupil.
The school can offer:
• pupils who are enthusiastic and highly motivated with a love of learning;
• dedicated staff who are committed to supporting and developing the school;
• an effective, fully supportive and active governing body;
• a supportive and involved community;
• excellent premises and lovely grounds providing an excellent learning environment;
• Active support for your continuing professional development, strong links with the local cluster and outstanding partner schools.
Please click apply to begin your application process.