Are you a talented and passionate primary school teacher looking for flexible work? We are seeking dedicated educators to join our team as Day-to-Day Supply Primary Teachers. If you thrive on variety, enjoy working with children, and want the freedom to choose your work schedule, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences to primary school students on a day-to-day basis.
- Following the school's curriculum and lesson plans, ensuring continuity and progression in students' education.
- Establishing a positive and inclusive classroom environment that fosters engagement, respect, and a love of learning.
- Managing behavior effectively and promoting positive behavior management strategies.
- Providing constructive feedback to students and reporting on their progress to the appropriate staff members.
- Collaborating with colleagues to support the overall development and improvement of the school community.
- Adhering to school policies, procedures, and professional standards at all times.
- Qualified primary school teacher (QTS) status or equivalent, with experience teaching within a primary school setting.
- Able to receive a call or text at 7am about supply needed for that day.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum, including relevant subject areas.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to engage and inspire students.
- Adaptable and flexible, able to work in different school environments and year groups.
- Resilient and able to quickly establish rapport with students, providing a safe and nurturing learning environment.
- Effective classroom management skills, promoting positive behavior and engagement.
- Valid DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) check or willingness to obtain one.
- Flexibility: Choose when and where you want to work, fitting your schedule around other commitments.
- Variety: Experience a range of different schools and year groups, gaining exposure to various teaching styles and environments.
- Competitive pay rates: Enjoy a competitive daily rate of pay, reflecting your skills and experience.
- Professional development: Access to ongoing training opportunities to enhance your teaching skills and knowledge.
- Supportive network: Join a friendly and supportive team, ready to assist you throughout your assignments.
- Potential for long-term opportunities: Demonstrate your abilities and build relationships within schools that may lead to longer-term positions.
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated primary teacher who is eager to make a positive impact in students' lives while enjoying the flexibility of day-to-day supply work, we would love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team of outstanding educators!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.