Protocol Education is an Education Recruitment Agency that aims to match your strengths and abilities to the perfect school for you. We don't see supply as a stop-gap; it is an opportunity for you to gain experience, extend your skills and explore a career in education.
We work with a majority of schools in the Borough of Haringey and together help find them the best staff to teach and support their students. There is a high demand of daily supply needs in the area and so Protocol are continuously recruiting strong teachers to send out to different schools to cover sickness and absence.
The beauty of daily supply:
-The flexibility in the days you wish to work.
-Teaching across the whole borough and gaining experience in different schools.
-Lesson plans are not needed.
-Working with different teachers and children every day.
-Good prospects in securing yourself a more permanent position if your plans ever change.
Successful applicants will be covering classes in Reception up to Year 6 on a day to day basis from September 2016. Our clients look for candidates with a vast teaching experience, who have a high work-ethic and can-do' attitude.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS1 and KS2 National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
- Strong behaviour management skills.
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay.
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff.
• £50 Referral Bonus for each friend/colleague you refer to us.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Alexis: email@example.com / 0208 371 7900 or apply online at www.protocol-education.com.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.