We are an established recruitment agency with over 30 years’ experience in Education. Protocol are well-established in Hackney which means we can offer local work that fits around your schedule.
We are working with Primary Schools in Hackney who are in need of reliable, flexible and hardworking Supply Teachers for daily and short term work this academic year.
All our teachers are paid a minimum of £130 per day. We do not use umbrella companies and will never drop your pay.
The ideal candidate will;
- A qualified and experienced Class Teacher or an NQT
- You live in the borough of Hackney, or in the surrounding areas and are prepared to travel.
- Strong behavioural management skills
- An excellent communicator
- The work will involve a mixture of planned and emergency cover so you will need to be available to take early morning calls on days you are available.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education:
- Weekly pay (Paid through PAYE, so no hidden umbrella fees)
- A friendly and dedicated consultant on hand throughout the week to handle queries
- £250 for every successful referral
- Frequent work in local schools
If you are interested in genuinely flexible and regular work, please apply directly to this advert.
If you feel you have the qualities and experience that Protocol are looking for, please reply to this add or send your updated CV and register online on www.protocol-education.com
Protocol Education is a Supply Agency offering both long terms and short terms roles in Early Years, Primary, Secondary and Special Needs (SEND) Education. We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.