With a committed and passionate team of education Consultants, we are offering you the opportunity to work in a range of classroom environments across Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2. This is a fantastic chance to work in a variety of schools to help you positively develop and enhance your skills as Support staff.
If you are looking for more work life flexibility and local work in the Barnet borough please get in touch! If you have not worked in a primary school but have experience working with children and young people, i.e youth work, sports coaching, mentoring/well-being support we would love to hear from you!
Successful applicants must have:
- Experience working with young people/ primary education sector
- A UK DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Excellent references.
In return Protocol Education can offer;
- Competitive rates of pay (through PAYE, weekly)
- Local job opportunities with a dedicated consultant in your borough
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants.
- Opportunities to make career progression, and longer term roles
- Continued support through all placements via a dedicated consultant
To apply for this position please contact Hannah Lawrence on 020 8371 7900 or firstname.lastname@example.org