We are working alongside an "Outstanding" school based in the London Borough of Croydon, that is looking to invest time, money and resources into an ambitious individual, for the role of a Primary Teaching Assistant.
The Senior Leadership Team (SLT) have outlined that the successful individual for the role of a Primary Teaching Assistant must have a willingness to learn and a goal to achieve great results, while impacting the lives of children.
The role of a Primary Teaching Assistant will give you the opportunity to receive exceptional training and knowledge from professionals e.g. Headteacher's, SENCO's, School Business Manager's, Therapists etc
This role is open to both fresh graduates and experienced individuals looking for the next step!
No day is the same as a Primary Teaching Assistant, and you can expect to be:
- Working with small groups as well as 1:1
- Supporting students with SEN – e.g. Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia
- Working with students across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Applying innovation and creativity to teaching methods to ensure a welcoming environment
We are interviewing for the role of a Primary Teaching Assistant on a first come basis so please apply ASAP if interested.
Primary Teaching Assistant - The Ideal Candidate:
- Strong educational background (A-Levels, degree)
- Has previous experience in supporting children in an educational environment (ideal but not essential)
- Has experience with SEN – ASD, ADHD, Speech & Language Impairment
- Has the ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve individual goals
Primary Teaching Assistant - School Details:
- Great transport links - station located close to school
- Welcoming community with a vibrant lifestyle surrounding the school
Primary Teaching Assistant- Job Details:
- Supporting children with activities and social skills
- Training received by internal and external professionals
- Working 1:1 and with groups of children with SEN
If you are interested in the role of a Primary Teaching Assistant, then please apply ASAP. Trial days are taking place immediately and we would love to introduce you to the team.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.