Protocol Education are currently recruiting creative teaching assistants from backgrounds such as acting, drama, musical backgrounds to work in an outstanding special special needs school in Wandsworth. As a teaching assistant you will working one to one, working together in classes ranging from 6 - 8 students per class, assisting in creative lessons such as art, music, P.E & movement. Successful candidates will encourage students development through interactive, sensory and visual resources, developing social interaction, numeracy and literacy. This particular school are looking for teaching assistants that can apply their creative skills within a specialist setting and maintain an engaged and fulfilling learning experience. This school are looking for individuals who are looking for a long term role that are able to commit for the academic year.
This role will be starting immediately or from Sept 2022 for the academic year.
- Monday to Friday - 08:30 - 15:30
- A rolling year long role
- Working one to one in classes ranging from 6 - 8 students per class
- Engaging students through interactive and creative lessons
- Supporting students development with sensory and visual resources
- Working with the teacher to support students learning
- Be part of a designated team and working in a set class
- Able to work in a school that offers supportive leadership team that look after their staff
The school are looking for individuals who are:
- Passionate to work with children
- Looking for a career in education
- Keen to make a positive impact to students learning
If you're looking for a deeply rewarding new challenge, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.