This particular school caters for students with a diverse range of special needs that include autism, severe learning disabilities and physical disabilities.
As a teaching assistant you will be required to provide a creative and engaging learning environment, develop students hand eye coordination and develop social independence . As part of the role you will also have the opportunity to assist students within the community and also support in lessons such as music, agriculture, art & cooking.
- Engaging students through interactive and creative lessons
- Helping with sensory interaction within the classroom
- Working with the teacher to assess pupils' levels and ability
- Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
- Moving and Handling and Personal Care trained Teaching Assistant is needed but not essential
The school are looking for individuals who are:
- Passionate about making a difference
- Interested in working in a different environment
- Committed and resilient
If you're looking for a deeply rewarding new challenge, please get in touch with me immediately and send your CV to email@example.com.!