As a teaching assistant you will be required to think creatively, apply your skills to sensory sessions, develop students hand eye coordination, speech & language skills, social/communication skills, speech and language skills, independence and cognitive processes. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work within a variety of different subjects such as cooking, art & music.
- Engaging students through creative activities such as music, art, P.E. & cooking
- One to one support focusing on students communication and hand eye coordination
- Helping with sensory integration within the classroom
- Working with the teacher to assess pupils' levels and ability
- Ensuring the schools ethos and policies are being implemented
The school are looking for individuals who are:
- Experienced working with children
- Dedicated to the development of students learning
- Passionate making a difference and providing a positive influence to students
If you're looking for a deeply rewarding role, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00