The ideal person:
- Experience of supporting students within educations
- Passionate about making a difference to students learning and wellbeing
- An ability to be proactive, creative and empathetic.
- To adhere to the school's policies and practices.
- Ability to work as part of a team
If you're looking for a deeply rewarding new challenge, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £40.00