- Engaging students through creative activities such as music, art & movement
- One to one support focusing on students communication and social understanding
- Helping with sensory integration within the classroom
- Working with the teacher to assess pupils' levels and ability
The school are looking for individuals who are:
- Passionate and dedicated to students development
- Can apply their creative skills to their learning
- Experience is desirable, but not essential
If you're looking for a deeply rewarding role, please get in touch and send your CV to email@example.com.
Here at Protocol Education, we strive to ensure that each candidate has an opportunity to find their ideal job. For a number of years, we are proud to have worked alongside fantastic institutions of learning (Primary, Secondary and SEND) to provide them with high quality teachers and support staff.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see protocol-education.com/FAQs for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers, if your certificates are not within the last 12 months. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.