You will be working in a mainstream school with a high-quality team, dedicated to creative development and social and physical development for their students as well as academic process. At times you will be responsible for delivering pre planned lessons to classes in the absence of the teacher. You will also provide 121 and small group support to pupils aged between 11-18.This is an excellent opportunity for graduates who are hoping to go on into a career in teaching creative subjects.
Successful candidates will:
- Have a confident and friendly personality
- Remain calm in stressful situations
- Show a genuine interest of working with children and young people
- Show a desire to motivate disengaged learners
- Be available to work 3-5 days per week
- Hold an updated DBS check (or willing to obtain one)
- Have the right to work in the UK
At Protocol we keep safeguarding and safer recruitment at the forefront of all of our efforts. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you will need to provide documentation proving you are eligible to work in the UK. You will also need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV in the strictest confidence to email@example.com or phone 0191 2797270 to discuss this fantastic opportunity in more detail