Do you want to make a difference to children's development, whilst gaining classroom based experience?
If so then Cover Supervisor work might be for you
Protocol Education work with a large number of schools in Warrington, Wigan and surrounding areas that are looking for confident Cover Supervisors to cover absences.
* People management skills
* An approachable personality
* Previous secondary school experience an advantage but not essential
* Cover lessons at KS3 and KS4 through a plan set by the absent teacher/Head of Department
* Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy
* Monitor pupil's progress and report back
If this sounds like a role that suits you and would like further details please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or register your details at www.protocol-education.com
We offer competitive rates of pay, ongoing training and a dedicated consultant.
All candidates must undergo thorough background and vetting checks including an enhanced DBS, Barred List clearance and referencing checks.
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.