Do you want to be part of every subject in a student's development?
Are you the type of person who wants to interact with every student in a school?
Can you adapt to different classroom atmospheres on a daily basis?
If YES, then you are the Cover Supervisor we are looking for!
This role is to cover absences on an Ad Hoc Basis until the end of the academic year.
* Covering a variation of subjects daily
* Located in a variarty of Schools across London
* Strong classroom management skills
* An approachable personality
* Cover supervising experience an advantage but not essential
* Cover lessons at KS3 and KS4 through a plan set by the absent teacher/Head of Department
* Maintain discipline through employing various classroom management techniques in line with the school's behaviour management policy
* Monitor pupil's progress and report back
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality experience to children & interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff at a successful school, please apply now!
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.