Protocol Education are urgently seeking cover supervisors to work at a variety of schools in Northampton and Northamptonshire.
You will ideally be a calm and approachable person with a passion for educating young people. Your role will consist of the following:
- Providing cover for lessons in the absence of a regular teacher (aged 11-16)
- Manage behaviour in the classroom
- Leave feedback for the regular teacher at the end of the day
- Provide additional support to students throughout the lesson
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right people to begin a fantastic and lengthy career in education. Many of our cover supervisors go on to pursue successful careers as qualified teachers, and we are able to offer numerous benefits to all of our candidates. In exchange for your continued commitment and hard work, we can offer:
- Free CPD (Continuous Professional Development) courses to help you improve your skills
- Competitive rates of pay
- Regular work
- Continuous career advice from a dedicated consultant that understands your needs
For further information, contact Bernadette Parry on 01604 214715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.