·Secondary Classroom Support and Cover Supervisors needed for secondary schools in Bristol. Are you a graduate with an interest in, or experience of working with key stage 3&4 pupils.
Ideally you will have:
• A good attitude towards helping students with various learning abilities to work towards their academic goals
• Good behaviour management skills
• For cover supervisors - experience supervising students without a teacher present
If you have experience working in a supporting role and you're looking to step up to become a cover supervisor we offer in house training and have schools where you can work.
For more information please call one of our secondary consultants on 0117 9453965 e mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or register your details on our website www.protocol-education.com
All successful applicant will be subject to 2 references and to have a valid DBS or be willing to apply for one. Why Choose Protocol Education?
• Simple Registration
• More vacancies to choose from
• Great rates of pay
• Teaching jobs to suit you!
• Offices across the country
• Professional and friendly staff
For more information please contact our Bristol office on 0117 9453965 or register your details on our website.