Secondary Cover Supervisor
Are you interested in a role in education, that may be the pathway to you becoming a ‘Future Teacher’, and kick start your career? I am currently recruiting for the role of Cover Supervisor in a school in Wakefield Local Authority
Some key duties & responsibilities of a cover supervisor are:
• Covering lessons in the absence of the timetabled teacher.
• Maintaining appropriate behaviour management in line with the school’s behaviour policies.
• Ensuring that the resources required to effectively deliver the covered lessons are available.
• Providing feedback that is relevant and assists in moving the students’ learning forward.
• Collecting completed work at the end of the lesson and return it to the appropriate member of staff.
• Reporting any safeguarding concerns immediately to the DSL or appropriate member of staff.
With Protocol Education, we provide in-house free ‘Cover Supervisor & Behaviour Management’ training ahead of your start date in September 2022. This training is run by experienced Secondary Education Consultants, to ensure you are comfortable and confident prior to beginning work.
If you would like to learn more about the role, please get in touch, and we will answer any queries you have.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.