Cover Supervisor - Secondary School
Protocol are working with a brilliant secondary school who are working towards being 'outstanding'. If you have an uncompromising belief in Curriculum Principles; transforming thier culture to instil each principle to its finest and want to be part of an innovative, supportive and caring school that contributes to each student achieving their ambitions, then we want to hear from you!
We are seeking to appoint a talented and committed cover supervisor to join the school (described by Ofsted as “Good with outstanding leadership”). This post requires a person who is dedicated, reliable and adaptable. . Ideally, the successful applicant would be someone who is looking to become a teacher in the future and has a specialist subject to offer.
This is an excellent opportunity for energetic individuals who will have the opportunity to work within a supportive and dynamic team.
• As a cover supervisor, you are responsible for supervising work pre-set in accordance with the schools’ guidelines, and ensuring such work is carried out by students to the best of their abilities.
• To manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work and ensuring a constructive environment is always enforced.
• De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way certifying safeguarding procedures are always adhered.
• Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient.
• If require, reporting back as appropriate using the school’s referral procedures and raising any issues if applicable.
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
• Degree Educated
• Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field.
• Right to work in the U.K.
What The School Offer You;
• Excellent student behaviour and a calm learning environment
• A bright, happy place in which to learn and work
• A professionally stimulating environment which values the contributions of all staff
• A strong commitment to your professional development
• Award-winning staff wellbeing with a very supportive staff body
Please apply for this role if you feel you would be a suitable candidate.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.