Cover Supervisor urgently required for secondary scool based in the Borough of Lewisham
We are working with a highly subcribed secondary school based in South East London seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors.
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
- Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
2 professional references and work experience gaps listed
Proof of address
Protocol Education can offer:
Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
CPD during half term or summer, plus free webinars
£250 BONUS refer a Teacher/Teaching Assistant each referral
NQT/ECT Support network
Candidate social events
CV writing assistance and marketing tools
We also have other opportunities for training teachers and cover supervisors within all other subjects, please contact us for more information.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role - please apply and we will be in touch.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.