Graduates, Sport Coaches, Youth Workers, Health and Social Care applicants required!
We are recruiting for Cover Supervisors for/on behalf of Secondary Schools in the Stockton On Tees/Middlesbrough area. We would love to speak to anyone who has experience working with young people in a variety of fields. This is also a perfect opportunity for those (unsure whether/looking) to progress into a teaching career.
It is important to note you don't have to be a qualified teacher to apply for this role. We would love to speak to you if you have experience working with young people in different environments, including; sport coaches, youth workers, health and social care. If you are seeking a new challenge this could be a perfect opportunity for you.
For this role you will have to be comfortable managing a classroom and ensuring students stay on task, in order to do this you must be self-motivated, resilient and have a positive attitude.
Benefits of working with Protocol Education
• PAYE pay at no cost to you. No weekly fee's or employers tax costs passed onto you (umbrella companies)
• Excellent customer service from a dedicated secondary school team
• Flexibility of not being in a contract, giving you the opportunity to find a school that's right for you
• Open from 7am to 6:30pm
• Out of hours Email service
• Online account management - Let us know your availability at the click of a button
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call Emma on 01642 205 952.
|Job Type:||Supply Teaching|
|Industry:||Secondary Cover Supervisors|
|Salary:||£57 - £71.25 per day|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|