Graduates Teaching Roles - Primary/Secondary Schools -Brighton
Our clients are a comprehensive school who are looking for an enterprising and enthusiastic PGCE graduate to be a cover supervisor to join their already spectacular faculty located in the Brighton area. The school values academic success, while also championing an electrifying and dynamic curriculum that challenges all students to realise their full potential, whilst also equipping them with essential life skills to help with modern day life. Such positions provide a great start to your career within the education sector or add to your ever-growing experience!
This role is ideal for someone seeing to gain valuable classroom experience prior to embarking on a teaching career, or a great opportunity for any graduates seeking a bold new career change.
Start date: September
Hours: 8.15am - 3.00pm, Monday to Friday (full and part time options available - as flexible as you need)
Qualifications: The school are looking for Graduates ready to start their teaching journey and gain vaulable experience for the future.
This role can be a flexible contract, or a guaranteed work agreement
• As a cover supervisor, you are responsible for supervising work pre-set in accordance with the schools’ guidelines, and ensuring such work is carried out to the best of their abilities
• To manage the behaviour of pupils whilst they undertake their work and ensuring a constructive and positive environment is always enforced.
• De-escalating situations within the classroom in the correct way certifying safeguarding procedures are always adhered.
• Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient.
• Reporting any safeguarding concerns using the school’s referral procedures and safeguarding policies.
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• A person who has a passion for installing confidence, knowledge and skills into forming children into becoming members of society later in life.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile for their students and truly influence their futures.
• A character who truly makes a difference in the classroom and enjoys working with young people.
• Excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
• Degree Educated
• Proven track record of positively impacting the lives of children, please note - this can be in any field.
• Right to work in the U.K.
What you can expect from Protocol Education;
•An extremely competitive pay rate of £75 - £110 per day (dependant on experience)
•Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ ECT) Network & community
CV writing & support
Social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff
•A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
•Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
If this is the role for you, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.