Currently have 2 vacancies available for a construction tutor
This role is permanent for the right person and will be based within a college with supports students with a variation of subjects and vocational courses. The role is full time 8:30 - 16:00.
The college is looking for a confidents and educators construction tutor who has experience of leading apprentices or teaching the course. This is a great opportunity especially for those who are interested in working within the education sector.
For this role:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of construction or an experienced Design and technology teacher
- Able to plan and prepare a variation of lessons both practical and theory
- Valid QTS or experience of teching apprentices
- Must be confident in the subject
- Available for interview
- Hold or willing to purchase a DBS
- Can provide references covering last 2 years of employment
Why choose Protocol Education?
- Personal consultant to support you
- PAYE (not umbrella pay)
- £250 per friend referral
- Online CPD and webinars for personal and career development
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see the FAQs on the Protocol Education website for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’, this may also include an online search as part of our due diligence on shortlisted applicants.
We offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.